Saturday, September 17, 2011

TRICKS OF THE PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER: SMILES ALL AROUND

Fred with smile Jo with smile
Laurie with smile Odel with Smile
Linda with smile Margaret with smile
Steven with smile
I mentioned that we did a lot of laughing when we visited with our friends last week. Every time I look at this goofy series of photos (courtesy of Steven, plus the photo Fred took of Steven to the left), I get a big (real) grin on my face.

When we left Seattle, we traveled east and are currently camped on the edge of a golf course.  We arrived on a beautiful, sunny day and Odel headed right out to the links.  Now, as I write this, clouds are hanging on the mountaintops and golfers are wearing rain gear. 

We’re inside, staying warm and tossing out ideas for our travels between here and Sacramento, 4 weeks away. 

Smiles and safe travels, wherever you roam.

15 comments:

  1. That lady on the right just before the pic of Steven makes me think of Carol Burnett! Now there's a woman that could produce smiles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute and funny. So when someone says 'smile' when taking your picture you just stick one of those on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one of those too! It hangs on the kitchen white board to remind me that if I need a smile there is always one handy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute smiles!..kind of reminds me of my header photo at the moment..the eyes are the window to the soul??

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! Those pictures are a riot ~ I was laughing so hard! I know a few people who need those smile fans...
    Have fun
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great smiles all around!

    I wanted to try out your new 'non-moderating' comments feature to make sure it's working and that you do get an email notification of this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course you knew I was going to ask where you got those things..?? What a fun way to loosen up a group!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always enjoy reading the Blogs of other Full Time RVers. This was a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a riot! I was smiling the entire time I looked at your pictures. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved the pictures. What I could see of them that is. I thought you might want to know that I mostly read blogs on my iPad and yours doesn't fit. It's too wide. I couldn't read the text because there's no scroll bar. I don't expect you to change your format for me; I just thought you might want to know as iPads are becoming more popular every day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linda, I can't find a way to get hold of you. If you read this, would you email me at lbandok (at) gmail.com (standard format)? I'm wondering how much I would need to trim the blog to work on a iPad. (Not that I will, necessarily, but I might!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can see why you were laughing all week. Definitely a fun group!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The "smile on a stick" pretty much sums up our whole week doesn't it? A laugh riot to be sure.

    ReplyDelete