Sunday, June 17, 2007

ROSANNA'S BIG SURPRISE

Many readers of this blog know my cousin Rosanna, or know of her through our visits to Paws and Hooves Ranch, her place in Cochise County, Arizona. I HAD to post this photo of her newly completed quilt!

Here is her description of how it came to be completed:

"...Jeanie (with Mom's help) sneaked it, my sewing machine and all materials out of the house about 6 weeks ago, and Jeanie finished quilting it. It is GORGEOUS!!!!!! She and Ray came over Wednesday and put it on my bed, and surprised me when I got home from work. WHAT A SURPRISE!!!!! I'll send you a picture."

Rosanna, it looks great.

2 comments:

  1. WoW!!!! What a surprise to see my quilt "on the Blog"!!!!! I can't wait until Jeanie sees it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeannie, what a great idea and nice thing to do!!! It looks gorgeous, and I love the pillow shams you made too!

    Sydney

    ReplyDelete